couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Cliffano Subagio <cliff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchtato replacement?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:34:24 GMT
Hello,

Thanks Bryan for leaving a comment on log4js workaround when using
couchtato with node v0.0.6
https://github.com/cliffano/couchtato/issues/1#issuecomment-6269231
No workaround needed with node v0.0.4 (some users are still on v0.0.4).

I've been slowly refactoring couchtato these past months, mostly to replace
craddle with nano, and to simplify the rest of the code. This is still in
progress, almost there.

Cheers,
Cliff.