couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Pulkit Singhal <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Node.js client for CouchDB
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 19:13:25 GMT
Ahoy Mark! Thank you so much for validating that I'm not the 1st person
ever who thought of reusing futon.

Some follow-up Qs:

1) The code that you modularized, rewrote and purged sync from ...Is it
available on GitHub or somewhere else in the open source community by any
chance?

2) What do you mean here?
"no benefit in my code to having the same code run both places"

3) I'm not sure if nano is offering authN or https so I'm still looking
into that. I had started out rolling my own non-re-usable solution by using
Mikeal's request module but I wised up and am looking into Nano now. Slowly
but surely. Cradle's next, thanks to all the folk who pointed it out.