couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jim Klo <jim....@sri.com>
Subject Re: Migrate htpasswd users to _users?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 03:47:19 GMT
As we're using whatever the default is on Ubuntu (which is crypt() per manpage http://linux.die.net/man/1/htpasswd)

Is there an existing authentication handler plugin that uses crypt? While I'm not even close
to even call myself an Erlang noob - from here it doesn't seem like it would too difficult
to alter  https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/1.2.x/src/couchdb/couch_httpd_auth.erl but
have no idea  where to start on modifying as a plugin.

Worst case I just make all my users reset their passwords.

- Jim

Sent from my iPad