couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Johannes J. Schmidt" <schm...@netzmerk.com>
Subject Re: Requesting only new changes
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 22:03:35 GMT
Just to mention there is also a update_seq query option, which instructs
CouchDB to include a update_seq value in the view response, indicating
which sequence id of the database the view reflects. [1]
This comes in handy in a situation where you are interested in future
changes of a view.

g jo

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_view_API#Querying_Options