couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BigCouch returns compressed attachments without indicating they're compressed
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 19:37:18 GMT
On May 17, 2012, at 10:05 PM, Adam Kocoloski wrote:

> On May 17, 2012, at 9:50 PM, Jens Alfke wrote:
>
>> FYI, the person who reported this issue to me was running a CouchDB 1.0 server, not
BigCouch. He says it went away after he upgraded to CouchDB 1.2.

>> That implies that the 'encoding' and 'encoded_length' attachment properties got added
after 1.0 (probably before 1.1), but the patch(es) implementing them haven't been merged into
BigCouch yet, at least not the version of BigCouch running on Cloudant.

>> Should I file this as an issue against BigCouch?
>>
>> —Jens
>
> You can file a ticket if you like, but this email should do the trick.  Will follow up
tomorrow.  Thanks,

> Adam

This one is fixed on cloudant.com now and should be hitting the BigCouch mainline soon.  Regards,
Adam