couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Gregor Martynus <gre...@martynus.net>
Subject Re: per-user databases & collaboration problem
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 16:43:32 GMT
Thanks CGS! I'll think deeper about the two options.

Actually, I think there is one radical "solution" to the problem

1. Create a copy of Sarah's database, filtering out all deleted documents
2. Delete Sarah's database
3. Recreate Sarah's database using the copy from 2.

I wonder how expensive such an operation would be? What do you think?
Maybe it would be a feasible way, as it would be "only" a user database, with maybe a few
thousand documents.

--
Gregor Martynus