couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: security: disable GET to some user
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 11:42:33 GMT
Hi,

While you'd like to disable GET for some users for some doc with _id:
"foo" he could alternatively get it via:

curl -X POST http://localhost:5984/db/_all_docs?include_docs=true -d
'{"keys":["foo"]}' -H "Content-Type: application/json"

Same works for other views. Probably, "per-user db" or "per-usergroup
db" design would be much more better solution.

--