couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: purging documents?
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 15:12:39 GMT
I'm not sure exactly what is or how to filter replicate, someone have a
link to a page describing how to do this?   I have a feeling, though, that
I wouldn't be able to do it because the list of the specific ids I needed
to remove were in a sqlite database and there was no way to determine the
"bad documents" solely on their content.

-Tim