couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject oops! cancel temporary view creation?
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 16:45:19 GMT
I went to http://localhost:5984/_utils/database.html?my_database/_temp_view<http://localhost:5984/_utils/database.html?app_stats/_temp_view>
and
hit "Run" with the default code in there.  This normally wouldn't be a big
deal, but my database is 6.5gb so it's taking a very very long time to
complete and is also slowly filling up my disk space.  Is there a way to
cancel the temporary view creation or at least remove the .view file
at /var/lib/couchdb/.my_database_design/ after it's finished to reclaim
disk space?  (maybe compact does this already?)

-Tim