couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.2 Ubuntu Binaries available somewhere?
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 20:57:05 GMT
>  No idea whaa "No definition in the db" means. Can you provide the exact
error please.

That's pretty much what futon said.  It said that when I tried to show
configuration.  I have to go by memory since i restored my server to a
backup.

I should comment though that I've been having serious problems with futon.
 I get an endless progress indicator when deleting and i often get an error
msg before showing results.  My db works fine even though futon is whacked.

I'm hoping that a clean install of 1.2 will fix everything.  I am assuming
futon is upgraded along with everything else.