couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Keith Gable <zi...@ignition-project.com>
Subject Re: Request object in validate_doc_update
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 14:35:44 GMT
Also, I have to say... not every app is best suited as a CouchApp. But
nothing stops you from writing your application in { Rails | | Sinatra |
Django | Pylons | .NET } with CouchDB as your data store. I personally
prefer it this way, as I tend to think of CouchDB as a database server, and
IMHO, database servers should never handle the presentation layer. (This
applies for RDBMSes too. I shouldn't be able to execute a SQL query and get
back CSV, JSON, XML, etc.)

---
Keith Gable
A+ Certified Professional
Network+ Certified Professional
Storage+ Certified Professional
Mobile Application Developer / Web Developer