couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB Lucene Sorting query
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 11:05:47 GMT
Hi Rory,

Yes, it should be possible and you appear to be using correct syntax
(assuming your sort parameter is actually reaching the couchdb-lucene
server). What results are you getting? What version of couchdb-lucene
are you using? If you try the query again and add &debug=true, you
should get some more info. Feel free to include that in this thread.

B.

On 4 May 2012 11:59, Rory Franklin <rory@chillibean.tv> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to be able to sort on two fields on a CouchDB Lucene index, but the requirement
is to be able to sort ascending for one field and descending for the other. Is this possible?
I'm using the following syntax but it doesn't appear to make a difference when I change the
second sort direction: