couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Crash when loading view
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 13:42:23 GMT
That looks like file corruption to me. CouchDB is attempting to walk
the by_seq tree to update your new view and finds it cannot decode
what it's reading from your database. What OS/filesystem/hardware is
this? Have you previously run out of disk space on the machine in
question? Anything else you can think that might be relevant?

See if you can successfully read the _changes feed for that database.

B.

On 28 May 2012 14:27, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've built and processed a new view, but whenever I try and call it, I
> get the following exception:
>
> https://gist.github.com/2815566
>
> This is a new view, but it's an adaptation of an existing view which
> works without error.
>
> Not sure if it's a bug in my view or what, but any help would be
> appreciated!
>
> This bug happened on my BigCouch install, but I don't think it's a BigCouch error, but
I could be wrong.