couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: changing the couchdb storage path
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 09:34:04 GMT
(moving this to user@)

You need to change the database_dir, and index_dir properties under
[couchdb] in local.ini as this is where couchdb looks to find where it
should write data. You can either edit the files and restart couchdb
or you can do it via http (e.g, curl -X PUT
host:port/_config/couchdb/database_dir -d '"new path here"' (note:
that's a double quoted string inside single quotes).

B.