couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: How does OAuth support, or custom headers, work in the replicator?
Date Sat, 19 May 2012 04:03:43 GMT

On May 18, 2012, at 6:05 PM, Adam Kocoloski wrote:

> I had to read the code for this one.  It looks like e.g. source.auth.oauth would be a
JSON object with "consumer_secret", "consumer_key", "token_secret", and "token" fields (and
an optional "signature_method" field).  The Authorization header would be computed by the
replicator for each request using this information.  I'm no OAuth expert, though.

Thanks! I've updated the wiki page with the info.

—Jens