couchdb-user mailing list archives

From bsquared <bwcod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: replication traffic problem
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 17:11:30 GMT
Matthieu Rakotojaona
<matthieu.rakotojaona@gmail.com> writes:

> You can check the logs of your iriscouch hosting on
> name.iriscouch.com/_log (after being logged). If you want more logs,
> you can define how much with ?bytes=10000 (or whatever you need).
>
> This might help you go further in your investigation.

It looks like the pull replication is checking the _changes feed every 5
seconds, As it is a read request it costs $0.01 per 500.  I may have
to rethink how my app is structured.  This is definately a problem for
the concept I am designing which relies heavily on replication.

(_)                      -- local webapp, desktop embedded app or TouchDB mobile app
    `<--> (_)            -- online webapp
             `| <--> (_) -- filtered private remote data replication source

--
Regards,
Brian