couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Ajay Pawaskar" <APawas...@genesisinfo.com>
Subject Replication Configuration
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 22:45:02 GMT
Hi,

I have one question regarding Replication.

I am using Couch DB with .net web application.

I have two web servers (A & B) managed by load balancer

I have installed Couch DB on Both of them (AC & BC)

Now I want to start Replication on these Servers (AC & BC)

                  Can I start Replication on Both Servers

                                                AC è BC

                                                BC è AC ?

                If yes then what will be probability of overwriting Data of AC by BC or vice
a versa (as load balancer is in between I don't know which server is going to update[I am
updating couch from .net app])

                Or

                Should I keep only one Couch DB on one of the web server.

Thanks,

Ajay.