couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Hankey, Chris" <Chris.Han...@Transamerica.com>
Subject Can't get to port 5984 from outside my box
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 23:48:23 GMT
I was able to set up a demo of CouchDB working very quickly, but it only works via localhost.
 How can I make the demo accessible to other users on my network?  I get a time out if I swap
my IP address for localhost in the URL.  I also tested via telnet & my boxes IP &
get a  "Could not open connection to the host, on port 5984: Connect failed" error.  IS this
CouchDB or my PC?  Windows Firewall is not enabled.

Thanks

Chris