couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Wendall Cada <wenda...@83864.com>
Subject Re: couchdb 1.2 on RHEL6 :: OS reboots under load
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 21:38:23 GMT
This appears to be an ESX Hypervisor crash. CouchDB doesn't do anything
that any other app can do in terms of crashing your hypervisor. Probably
a VMWare bug, so check your host server logs and see if you can isolate
what is causing the crash. IMO, this has nothing whatsoever to do with
CouchDB, other than it happened to be the application putting load on
the server at the time.

Wendall