couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject "WWW-Authenticate" config option keeps getting lowercased
Date Sun, 13 May 2012 18:47:38 GMT
I’m trying to enable correct HTTP auth in my CouchDB by adding the option:
	[httpd]
	WWW-Authenticate = Basic

If I add this using Futon it works … but then it stops working after the server is restarted.
Looking at the .ini file on disk, the option got written out with the name lowercased:
	www-authenticate = Basic
I’ve tried several times to edit the config file (after shutting down the server) and fixing
the capitalization, but it keeps getting reset to lowercase every time the server starts.

Is this a known issue? Is it something that’s been fixed recently? My server is out of date
but I’m having trouble installing 1.2 (see prior thread.)

—Jens