couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Martin Hewitt <mar...@thenoi.se>
Subject Re: CouchDB & inspection
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:39:38 GMT
I haven't seen /_stats, that's a very useful link, thanks Robert.

Martin

On 25 Apr 2012, at 14:00, Robert Newson wrote:

> Have you seen /_stats ?
>
> B.
>
> On 25 April 2012 13:57, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We're in the process of adding a load of instrumentation to our servers, apps and
so on, and I was wondering if there's a way we can hook into CouchDB to extract basic inspection
details like request duration, that sort of thing?

>> We're trying to make sure we can pinpoint where any bottlenecks appear, so measuring
everything app-side, whilst simpler, doesn't quite give us the insight we're looking for.