couchdb-user mailing list archives

From adam bennett <abennett...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document id with a ' in it
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:39:29 GMT
I don't have a problem with my client application.  I'm already encoding
the '.  The problem is with futon and the link that is generated.  There's
a workaround: fixing the url in the browser after futon throws the alert()
saying there is no document matching the id.

<a s%2020th%20congress'="" href="document.html?llamaplayer/Robert%20Walter">

I guess I can find the code and read through.  I'll have something to do on
my flight home tomorrow now