couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: Configuring CouchDB/BigCouch for high-memory servers
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:03:54 GMT
Hi, Martin. I am the author of Procouch however it is largely
vaporware at this time.

I am concluding a semi-forced vacation after a semi-death march :) So
I will be working on projects this week, rested and clear-thinking.
(CentOS 5 support is also on my to-do list.)

Anyway, please submit an issue to the Procouch project indicating what
features are more important to you and I will work to get those done
first. Thanks!

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se> wrote:
> Thanks Robert and Dave, that procouch project in particular looks very interesting, we
already do much of what it does in our application anyway, but moving that into a standalone
daemon has a lot of appeal.

--
Iris Couch