couchdb-user mailing list archives

From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build-couchdb failing on Centos 5.8
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:30:04 GMT
The crashing error is at line 1511: pthread/ethr_event.c:98: Fatal error in
wait__(): Function not implemented (38). I suppose missing header or
something. That if you don't consider the configuration warnings (not
finding dependencies which should be disabled at the configuration time if
not desired).

Considering also the above "choke me" command which should be "spit the
fish bone before you choke" (:D), I would say the gcc is the bad guy which
is missing some headers (from line 1015 on) or not properly installed.

I did not give a solution, but a hint where the problem may be. Hope that
will help.

CGS