couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Paid cloud CouchDB hosting
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 05:08:00 GMT
Hi Jason!

Interesting pricing policy. I just have some questions to make some
things clear:
- Are counters based on _stats resource information or all counting
provided by IrisCouch internal methods?
- If it not based on _stats, is there some notification on 5$ limit
reaching(or would it be)? I and not only will be very happy to be
notified when it's happened(:
- _changes feed in longpoll and continuous modes with heartbeats will
be counted as single request or not?
- What about replications?
- Do counted only incoming requests to *.iriscouch.com or outgoing
from it also will be? This matters for replication start point.

Intuitive I could guess the answers, but probably official position
would be better than my intuition(:

Thanks!

--