couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: how to debug a single PUT that is very slow?
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 07:28:49 GMT
>  Do you have a validate_doc_update function in any design documents in
that database?

No, just an update handler and a few filters.  I use the update handler a
lot, almost every PUT.  I rarely PUT an entire doc except when creating a
new one, as in this situation.

Interesting.  I'm having a problem while lots of update handlers are
running.  I wonder if this is a significant clue.