couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mathieu Castonguay <>
Subject question about ranges
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:27:36 GMT
I have a very simple model with a list of lists of integers, ie

I have a view which loops through these and emits them

"test6": {
           "map": "function(doc) { if (doc.ranges) { for (var x in
doc.ranges) { emit(doc.ranges[x], doc._id) }}}"

and then I basically want to pull the ones that are within my range:

this returns:

But what I was expecting is to only see the [61400,62200] because i thought
that with this query I was doing [Between(52000,74000),Between(0,64000)]

There's obviously something wrong with my logic, can someone lend a hand?