couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Rohée <br...@rohee.org>
Subject Re: deterministic view?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:03:45 GMT
On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Imre SZEBENYI <imre.szebenyi@szeim.com> wrote:

> But the strange thing is when I force the index rebuild, only the "big"
> design document throws an exception.

If by "big" you mean more than one view, are you sure that none of
your map functions in the same design document modifies a document
while working on it (in your case, removing some attributes)? There
was a time, but I'm unsure if it is still the case, where the same
JavaScript object was used as a parameter for all map functions of the
same design document, if if one of those functions modified the
document those called after it saw the modification.