couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alon Keren <alon.ke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users' Wish-list
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 14:23:58 GMT
Hi,

First of all, feel free to add to the list first, and ask questions later :)

I seeded it with the subset of Bob's list that I both understood and found
to be well-defined.
Documentation and richer querying seemes to be a bit broad. I personally
think that they should either be entered with enough explanation, or be
split to smaller components.

 Alon