couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Martin Hewitt <mar...@thenoi.se>
Subject Re: CouchDB & inspection
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:41:17 GMT
I'm assuming these numbers are since the last time CouchDB was restarted? Is there any way
of knowing how long it's been up for?

Martin
On 25 Apr 2012, at 14:00, Robert Newson wrote:

> Have you seen /_stats ?
>
> B.
>
> On 25 April 2012 13:57, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We're in the process of adding a load of instrumentation to our servers, apps and
so on, and I was wondering if there's a way we can hook into CouchDB to extract basic inspection
details like request duration, that sort of thing?

>> We're trying to make sure we can pinpoint where any bottlenecks appear, so measuring
everything app-side, whilst simpler, doesn't quite give us the insight we're looking for.