couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mike Kimber <mkim...@kana.com>
Subject build-couchdb failing on Centos 5.8
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:46:53 GMT
Again I hope this is the correct place to ask as question about build-couchdb, if not let me
know.

I'm trying to use build-couchdb to install couchdb on a Centos 5.8 VM. However it's failing
with:

Rake aborted
Command failed with status (2); [make ...]

So first question is build-couchdb supported on Centos 5.8? If it is (or should work) where
do I go next to try an resolve this issue, which seems to be something to do with erlang or
lack of it.

Mike