couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Henri van den Bulk <hvandenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attachments and WebDev
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 03:17:36 GMT
Oops typo WebDav is what I'm looking for. Allow for a standard way to access attachments from
clients. My use case for this is that we'll use the normal APIs to create documents but want
clients to have an easy way to access attachments using a protocol that's supported on a number
of platforms OOTB.

On Apr 24, 2012, at 3:03 PM, Miles Fidelman wrote:

> Benoit Chesneau wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 6:48 PM, Benoit Chesneau<bchesneau@gmail.com>  wrote:
WebDev. Has anyone done this before?
>>> WebDav or WebDV the software from PC Soft ?
>> i mean WebDev
> Umm.  WebDev is a CASE tool.  WebDav is distributed authoring and versioning over http
- which allows for, among other things, mounting files on a web server onto a PC, Mac, or
Linux desktop.