couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jim Klo <jim....@sri.com>
Subject Re: Running a dev instance of Couch
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:55:49 GMT
maybe a cooky question but related, is it possible to specify any of this config in the local.ini
on the command line?

I was going to setup some CI in Jenkins, and to allow concurrent tests to run, it would be
nice to just specify some of this dynamically on the fly? Otherwise I can just build out the
same number of configs as queues.

- Jim

Jim Klo
Senior Software Engineer
Center for Software Engineering
SRI International

On Apr 19, 2012, at 12:41 PM, Dave Cottlehuber wrote:

> On 19 April 2012 20:57, Heather Airoldi <Heather.Airoldi@gordon.edu> wrote:
>> Thanks for the instructions Dave.  I followed your method on the Wiki, but unfortunately
it does not seem to be working for me.  running the "couchdb -i -a /tmp/couchdb/etc/couchdb/local.ini"
command after following the instructions says that Apache CouchDB is running, but when I try
to access localhost:5985 it can't connect.  Any idea what I did wrong?  Here is my new /tmp/couchdb/etc/couchdb/local.ini
file: