couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sorting CouchDB data using couch-lucene
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 15:26:05 GMT

On Mar 27, 2012, at 9:37 PM, Zachary Zolton wrote:

>> I think someone had a crack at chained map-reduce other than Cloudant
>> but I don't recall the project name. Also, I know Benoit is working on
>> adding a _changes feed for views, which should allow chained m-r too.
>>

> A _changes feed for views would enable all sorts of secondary indices... Go
> Benoit!  ^_^)

It's already working :) :

https://github.com/refuge/rcouch/tree/view_changes

For more information on how to use it:

http://refuge.io/blog/post/view-changes-since

&

http://lists.refuge.io/refuge/0121.html

Don't use link provided in these posts, all teh changes have been merged in the view_changes
branch.

- benoƮt