couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Heather Airoldi <Heather.Airo...@gordon.edu>
Subject Running a dev instance of Couch
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:00:24 GMT
Hi,

I have an instance of CouchDB running on my server and I am running a CouchApp on it.  I would
like to set up a second instance of Couch to run on the server so that we can push development
code to that instance without affecting the production environment.  What is the best way
to do this?  I was thinking of just installing another instance of couch on the server and
configure it to run on a different port, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that or how
I can then start and stop each instance.  How are other people handling pushing development
code?

Thanks,
Heather