couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Manuel DAHMEN <manuel.dah...@gmail.com>
Subject Development phase versioning of sources and output
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 19:55:32 GMT
Good evening,

Just a question about couchdb. I m writing code in java.
I'm using memorial as a version control system. I could use use another.
Now o have some problems with Development Phase.

The software is a 3d modeler.  I need to keep track of source changes and input.output. Input
is a 3d model output is a image jpg or png.
What i mean is keep track of changes, mistakes, passed or not tests which could give me ideas
of further Developments.

Since i'm still alone in the team, it is difficult to exchange about those ideas. And in addition
i still need a legal notice to achieve collaborations.

I give you address to project home and personal home page.

Http://www.ibiiztera.be
Http://ibiiztera.codeplex.com

Note that i use codeplex as a version control system not for final releases.

Manuel DAHMEN