couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Crispin <Mark.Cris...@MessagingArchitects.COM>
Subject Re: couchdb not listening on its port
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 23:35:18 GMT
Robert,

Unfortunately, I don't have any transcripts from my build attempt. I just
know that doing a fresh "make && sudo make install" for couchdb made the
problem go away.

As near as I can guess, perhaps an abortive erlang build was enough to
satisfy couchdb's build, because couchdb was launching erl. It just wasn't
started the web browser or otherwise doing anything useful.

Sorry that I don't have more information. But maybe the possibility that
an abortive erlang build that let the couchdb build complete is enough
info?