couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Simon Metson <simon.met...@cern.ch>
Subject Re: version control for documents?
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:44:12 GMT
Hi,
   I can't think of a library off the top of my head. I think if I
were you I'd make a document containing editor and timestamp plus the
attachment for each version (with maybe some master document that
records metadata common to all versions which you could "join").

If you want to have git like diffing then maybe just use git? ;)
Cheers
Simon