couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: root
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 00:42:23 GMT
Hi, Lauren. It's been a while since I used RHEL or CentOS heavily. Is
it possible that an SELinux setting is preventing something? Perhaps
you could confirm by rebooting with selinux disabled and seeing if
anything changes?

In general, I want to improve the build-couchdb experience on CentOS
so thanks very much for your feedback and patience.

Thanks!

--
Iris Couch