couchdb-user mailing list archives

From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to perform a transform on a bulk insert
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:05:00 GMT
Hi,

Considering you don't want to write your own application to do that, I
suppose you can use a XML to JSON conversion. Just take a look at these two
examples I found Google-ing:

http://www.thomasfrank.se/xml_to_json.html
http://www.fyneworks.com/jquery/xml-to-json/

Once you have the JSON from your Google bookmarks, it's simple to insert
them in CouchDB.

CGS