couchdb-user mailing list archives

From CGS <cgsmcml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in bulk to copy with attachments , one document one attachment WITH BASH
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 01:10:49 GMT
You will need inline attachment (see
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_Document_API#Inline_Attachments) which
requires encoding in base64 before sending the attachment to CouchDB with
cURL. For that see man base64 (the BASH command to encode in base64). Use
multipart/related multiple cURL to send big attachments (I am not sure it
works directly with bulk operations, but, with few workarounds I am sure a
solution can be found).

I hope it will help.

CGS