couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Sebastian <csebasti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a database with lots of documents and updating a view
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 21:19:26 GMT
I am also new to couchdb, but I don't believe the information from Matthieu
Rakotojaona is correct.  It is my understanding that pretty much everything
in CouchDB (including views) uses incremental updates.  So adding new
documents to the database does NOT cause all view leaves to be traversed --
the view is updated incrementally.

Is this correct?

~Christopher Sebastian

--