couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Zekeriya KOÇ <zekze...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: automatic installation on windows
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:02:56 GMT
David,

thanks for this very detailed explanations. I got the general idea and
going deeper (slowly).

i understand that slim_couch.cmd does the cleaning stuff that described
at Quirks_on_Windows wiki page. and as i understand it prepares to be
packaged with a tool like inno. so i take  the files after slim_couch
execution, add vcredist add service registration and package with some tool
like inno. right?

again thanks for all.

For 1.1.1 I updated the slimming [9] and you could easily repackage

--
Zekeriya "zekUs" KOÇ - http://zekzekus.com/