couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Woodward <m...@mattwoodward.com>
Subject Re: Replication but missing Documents
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 05:23:16 GMT
The other thing I've run into is permissions. Make sure when you do the
replication that you have the correct user/pass indicated in the source and
destination URL as needed. Particularly where design documents are
concerned I've seen cases where everything *but* the design documents
copied over until I had the credentials in the URLs.

--
Matthew Woodward
matt@mattwoodward.com

Please do not send me proprietary file formats such as Word, PowerPoint,
etc. as attachments.