couchdb-user mailing list archives

From felix milea <felixmi...@gmail.com>
Subject get by value, order by time
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 14:24:03 GMT
Hey guys, I'm new to CouchDB and I need help with an app I'm working on;
I'm trying to get the 50 most recent posts a user made in the app. I
created a view that pulls out the documents for the posts, and I can use
the key parameter to get only the posts of a particular user and the limit
parameter to get only 50 entries.

However, I'd like to order the returned docs by a "timestamp" field (which
stores the new Date().getTime() of when the entry was made) in order to
ensure that the posts are the most recent ones. How can I do this in
CouchDB?

--
Felix Milea-Ciobanu