couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject Re: replication to iriscouch fails
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 16:01:24 GMT
Hi Robert & Jason

I am not used to using curl or other command prompts. It gives me this
error: www.barbalex.ch/downloads/curl.PNG (bad content type, content type
must be application/json).
I remember it is troublesome using curl in windows and I have tried several
variants (', "\, ") and this way I got the best result... - maybe I am just
using " wrong? Or is this the error thrown by the replication?

My username and password contain only lower- and uppercase letters and
numbers.

Thanks for checking the logs, Jason.