couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Lauren Dahlin <ldahli...@simons-rock.edu>
Subject Re: Design Document Size
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 21:45:22 GMT
The file size within the .dsgnname_design files for both of my very
large design documents is 4096 bytes. I am assuming this is just some
sort of heading rather than the entire view itself. Based on what I'd
read, I thought a large view could drastically increasing the size of
a database. Is it being stored somewhere else or is this just how a
design document works?