couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Ortiz <mlor...@uci.cu>
Subject Re: root
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 02:19:04 GMT
OK, that's good but it's not recommended for production servers.
SELinux does a great job protecting your applications deployed on RHEL and
derivatives.
So, if you can send the setroubleshooter's reports to analyze them here
with
a CC to selinux@lists.fedoraproject.org, It would awesome.

Regards and best wishes

On 03/08/2012 08:51 PM, Lauren Dahlin wrote:
> What do you know, setting SELinux to diabled worked. Thanks so much.
>

> On Mar 8, 2012, at 7:42 PM, Jason Smith wrote:
>
>> Hi, Lauren. It's been a while since I used RHEL or CentOS heavily. Is
>> it possible that an SELinux setting is preventing something? Perhaps
>> you could confirm by rebooting with selinux disabled and seeing if
>> anything changes?
>>
>> In general, I want to improve the build-couchdb experience on CentOS
>> so thanks very much for your feedback and patience.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 7:02 AM, Lauren Dahlin
>> <ldahlin08@simons-rock.edu> wrote:
>>> I just don't understand. I don't get any error messages with couchdb
>>> -i and
>>> level=debug, but I'm left hanging when I try to stop the erlang shell.
>>> couchdb.log just shows that "Apache CouchDB has started on

--
Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda
  Sr. Software Engineer (UCI)

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE
EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com