couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Marcos Ortiz <mlor...@uci.cu>
Subject Re: root
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 01:24:29 GMT
Well, when you are using RHEL or CentOS with SELinux in restricted mode,
you use the setroubleshooter to see what´s happening
on the system.
You can follow the work of Dominick Grift (domg472@gmail.com) and Daniel
Walsh [1] (Principal Software Engineer at Red Hat, responsible for
SELinux development on the distribution) on the Fedora SELinux mailing
list [2], , because they were working on the update of the SELinux
policy to include support for CouchDB.

[1] http://danwalsh.livejournal.com
[2] selinux@lists.fedoraproject.org

Regards

--
Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda
  Sr. Software Engineer (UCI)

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE
EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com