couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Martin Hewitt <mar...@thenoi.se>
Subject Re: CouchDB, linux & clean shutdowns
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 01:29:11 GMT
Not sure if it is - at least there don't appear to be many similarities in the stack trace
(but then again, I'm not very good at interpreting Erlang stack traces!)

I've got to the logfile and extracted the last failure before I restarted the server, and
have uploaded it to Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/ykn7wAFX

My views are (still) rebuilding so I've not had a chance to test the restart/view/stale=ok
cycle yet.

Martin